Monday, May 28, 2012

A Farewell to Some Great Times

Because my last dad at SMHS has come and passed, I feel like it is appropriate to end my Senior year with a closing blog post to my readers. It has been great getting to converse with those of you who comment, and I do hope that those of you who do not comment will begin to do so. You will be happy to know that I am still reading (I actually just started "A Tale of Two Cities") and I hope to write posts at least once a month. Another thing that I am really excited about is the new Gatsby movie coming out on December 25, 2012. As you may know, it is my favorite book of all time and I'm passionate about American literature. Dicaprio and and Maguire look amazing and I hope that this movie does not disappoint. I hope that you all have a great summer and get some tan; I've already started. Hope to talk to you soon! Here's the link to the Gatsby trailer: http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=m-feedu&v=G7DonhNflsw

2 comments:

  1. I am about to start REAMDE by Neil Stephenson. Kind of the farthest thing from an AP kind of book there is...hope I like it! I'll be on goodreads.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just read my mind! I was just about to go on goodreads haha. I just sat down to start re-reading Frankenstein again from an AP standpoint.

    ReplyDelete